16 weeks

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Work started this past week and I've been busy setting up the classroom.

This is what it looked like when I got back on the first day.


Boxes everywhere! Furniture in all the wrong places! 
This is probably one of the most stressful things about coming back after summer. They wax the floors so they move all your furniture around, and everything is packed up into boxes in case they need the room for summer school.


But after lots of moving, organizing, and unpacking, things are now back to normal.


First day of school books are on the shelf and our first morning message is written on the message board.


The listening center has a new bookshelf to accommodate our growing listening library!



The leveled library:


View from the library:


My favorite spot in the whole entire classroom: my desk! I didn't have my own desk during my first year so I especially appreciate having a work space of my own.


School starts tomorrow! I think I'm ready now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |