16 weeks, 2 days

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Some pregnancy thoughts...


1. My nostrils have been super dry. It is ridiculous. I don't remember what it feels like to have normal nostrils.

2. Squeezey baby food packets like Happy Baby, were my best friends during the first trimester. They still kind of are, although now I've graduated to Trader Joe's Crushers.

3. My back has been hurting. Boo hoo.

4. My Prenatal Ones are getting harder and harder to swallow by the day. I want to try gummy PNVs but they look so weird and unnatural.

5. I went to a bar this past weekend! I had a virgin cocktail and got "drunk" (I was woozy from being tired).

6. Target's version of the Bella Band, the BeBand, is amazing. I love walking around with my pants secretly unbuttoned and unzipped.

7. There is such a HUGE range of opinions and ideas surrounding everything that has to do with pregnancy, labor, and babies. This varies from what you can or can't eat, to natural birth vs. drugs, to baby names. Now that I'm in the fourth month, I've learned to just smile, nod, and keep quiet about my personal thoughts, beliefs, and plans.

8. People always ask me if I get cravings. The answer is yes: McDonald's, Wendy's, and Jack in the Box.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |