2 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days old

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 4th, 2014


This is his version of tummy time!

Last Sunday, I had a "mommy's day out". It was my first time away from the baby for longer than one feeding interval. I went to the far away mall and got to go shopping for the first time in a long time. I only got to shop in one store though because I called home and heard that M wasn't taking the bottle well and it worried me so I left and went home. 

This weekend, a good friend from LA drove up for a visit and we had all-day sleep-over snack-parties! While R & T were over, I was playing with M by tickling his neck and he had his first laugh! It was the cutest thing, like he was so happy that he couldn't catch his breath! 

Other firsts during said sleep-over snack-parties include my first pump and dump, as well as an epic to-go order of 4 dozen oysters from Swan Oyster Depot!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |