14 weeks, 5 days

Friday, August 16, 2013

Today is the last Friday of Summer break and that makes me sad. It was so wonderful being able to spend my first trimester at home and not at work. In fear that I'll be too tired once school starts, I decided to be extra crafty today.

My first project of the day: Stamping side-snap tees!

I learned this really cool trick on the internet, and that's to put a piece of felt over fabric paint to create an ink pad! It worked really well.


 I didn't realize until later that I should've put a book in between the layers of fabric to prevent the smudging-effect that you see below.


This last one was made with a triangle stamp that I carved out of an eraser. 


It reminds me of jack-o-lantern eyes and teeth.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |