13 weeks, 6 days

Saturday, August 10, 2013

While we were in Paris, we went on a bike tour of Versailles through Fat Tire Bike Tours, which we HIGHLY recommend. They took us to the Versailles open market where we got cheese, meats, pate, fresh fruit, baguettes, and a half bottle of wine. After biking around the grounds of Versailles, we settled at the far end of the Grand Canal and had the most amazing picnic ever.



It doesn't look like much, but it was actually the greatest food experience I've ever had in my life. Everything was beyond delicious and I've been dreaming about it a lot lately...

...So much, that I've updated my labor foods list:

Combination Pork Banh Mi from Irving Deli (spicy)
#11 Special Combo Banh Mi from Lee's Sandwiches
Fresh Mango Green Tea with Lychee Jelly from Purple Kow
Al Bundy Sandwich from Ike's Place
*new* Cheese, pate, and charcuterie plate
*new* Really good red wine

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |