11 months, 1 week, and 2 days old

Friday, January 23, 2015

Mars is 11 months, 1 week, and 2 days old.


His hair is getting out of control, but I don't have it in me to get it cut again. I trimmed the front the other day, but for now, that's as far as I'll go!



These past couple of days have been rough for Mars because he's teething. His bottom two teeth surprised us when they came in because they didn't affect him at all. This time, however, is a different story. He's been a lot more clingy and gets upset easily. The other day, he pushed his toy off the table and that made him really sad. He even made that super cute pouty face. Last night, he woke up every 30 minutes to an hour and just scream-cried. During a play-date today, he got freaked out by a Kermit the Frog puppet that bit his finger. I feel so bad for him and just want him to get better soon. Poor baby. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |