11 months and 2 days old

Friday, January 16, 2015


Film: Fujicolor Natura 1600 

Mars is 11 months and 2 days old.

It's been a while since I posted one of these weekly updates. Mars has grown so much already since the last one. Lately, he has been making a lot of new sounds like, "deeka deeka dika" and just now, he was saying, "maaaaa maaaaa maaaa maaa" really slowly to make bubbles on his lips. He got a kick out of the latter and cracked himself up :)

He's also been able to clap and shake his head for a while, but in the past few weeks, he's also been doing the, "more please" sign. Only on occasion will he do his signs on command, but when he does, he knows, "clap" in Chinese and English!

I started shooting with 35mm film again! I've always loved shooting with film, and yesterday, when I got my first three rolls processed, I got all giddy and excited to pop the CD into my computer to see what I've captured. Just like old times!

The pictures above were taken in December with an expensive film that I've tried to experiment with numerous times, but have never quite been able to master. I still have a few rolls of this stuff left but I've given up and don't think I'll be using it anymore. It's supposed to be best for night shots, but even with a fast camera, those photos don't come out very well either :( Please excuse the grain!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |