An Update! Christmas!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Has it almost been a month already?! My apologies for the lack of posts... Christmas came and went so quickly and right after, we were off to Taiwan! Upon our return, we've been battling some extreme jet lag and I just haven't found the time to post. But I'm here now! And here's a quick Christmas update before it's really too late! 


On Christmas Eve, the in laws came over and we had a big dinner along with some present opening. I made some roasted butternut squash, parmesan and rosemary sweet potato stacks, and some other sides. My flourless chocolate cake fell apart so I put the pieces in crystal glasses with graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows and turned it into s'mores cups! After dinner we crowded around the TV for a screening of The Interview, and about half-way through, Mars and I went to bed.





On Christmas morning, we let Mars open up his remaining presents, and boy was this baby lucky on his first Christmas! After typing all this out, it seems that we didn't really do much on baby's first Christmas, but I feel like we were busy this whole season with activities so it's not so bad. 

The day after Christmas, we left for Taiwan, and after we got back, we put away the ornaments, the tree, and the decorations. It's always sad when the holiday season ends. September through December are always my favorite months, and a friend and I were joking the other day that now, it's just the normal time of the year again. Booring! Until next time, Christmas! I can't wait to see you again!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |