Going Out: Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

For the past two weeks, we've been visiting family and friends in Southern California and it has been so much fun! The weather is always amazing and visiting the home I grew up in always makes me nostalgic. 

One of my favorite parts of the trip was when we took Mars to his first ever pumpkin patch. We went to Tanaka Farms, which is right next to where my sister lives, and it was impressive. I'm used to old parking lot pumpkin patches so seeing an entire field of pumpkins was a really neat sight. 


I think this wheelbarrow was someone's shopping cart of pumpkins but it was a great prop for a cute photo!




I cannot handle this father-son picture!


Mars is chewing on some hay in this family photo.



If you live in Orange County, I would highly suggest you to stop by Tanaka Farms! They have year-round tours; watermelon in the summer, strawberries in Spring, and Christmas trees too! My sister even gets their CSA box of fresh organic veggies every week. It kind of makes me want to live in the OC again...or at the very least, visit a lot more often!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |