8 months and 4 days old

Saturday, October 18, 2014




Mars is 8 months and 4 days old.

I remember when Mars was just a little under a month old (top left picture) and a friend came to visit us with her 7 month old. That baby was so big and developed compared to my little newborn! I remember thinking how heavy that baby was and now my little guy is even bigger, even heavier than that baby was back in March. Everyone, I mean, EVERYONE talks about how fast time flies with a child, but this is insane! How did the time go by so fast? Sometimes I'm still surprised that it's already October. I thought I just had this baby last month…at least that's what it feels like. 

This week, we are in Southern California visiting my family. Mars is at the age where he just adores his 4 year old cousin and follows her around with his eyes. When they sit together in the backseat of a car, he can stay entertained for even the longest drives. Last night, they had a bath together and it was so cute. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |