18 weeks

Sunday, September 08, 2013




We had the champagne sparkling cider brunch today at the Cliff House Terrace Room with the family and it reminded me of when I took these photos upon moving to San Francisco. 

I can't believe how much time has passed and how much has changed since summer 2011, but I'm really excited for everything that is going on and can't wait for what's next. 

Yesterday, I felt the baby move for the first time. For reals, this time. All the other times, I wasn't really sure, thought that it might have been gas or whatever. But yesterday, I was pretty sure because it was unlike anything I've ever felt before. I can only describe it as small ripples of movement through jell-o. Yesterday, while half asleep, I think I said something weird, like it felt like the way a lion's roar sounds... haha I don't know. That's weird.

2 comments :

  1. isn't it strange to reminisce sometimes? beautiful photos!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! strange is a great word for it :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |