18 weeks, 6 days

Saturday, September 14, 2013

It's that time of the year again!
I always get so excited around mid September because Fall is here and that means the holiday season is right around the corner! Also, pumpkin everything! 

The other day, I bought a crappy $3 pumpkin pie at Smart and Final. Microwaving it and then smelling it reminded me of the holidays, and it made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Also, every year, I bake these chocolate chip pumpkin cookies and this year is no exception. However, now that J is gluten intolerant, I made these gluten free (and vegan because I didn't have eggs or milk, but that's a good thing because it allowed me to eat the batter).

They turned out better than I thought they would!




Happy Fall!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |