1 year, 6 months, and 1 week old!

Friday, August 21, 2015

Mars is 1 year, 6 months, and 1 week old!





Happy Friday!

New words this week include
baby
bo (boat)
bye bye
and I forgot to mention last time that he says "wee" for playing and fun times :)
(edit: And also "woah!" when something awesome happens...when we sprinkle furikake on his rice or when his Boogie Bus goes out of control, etc) (wait! second edit!: He also says "yum!" and "beep beep" for car... sorry, I just feel like I have to get all of it down.)

This week, I caught him playing with a small Piglet doll. He was pretending to feed him from his sippy cup and making the sign for "milk". Then he pointed to the chair and tried to make him sit on the chair. Later, he let Piglet hop around on these large squares laid out on the rug. It was so cute and funny. We don't have plans this weekend so maybe that means we can just hang out and relax. Last weekend, I was extremely hung over and I never want to do that again! Relaxing at home sounds good :) Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |