9 months and 7 days old

Friday, November 21, 2014



Mars is 9 months and 7 days old.

Can you see his first tooth in the top picture? So cute!

Last Friday, we went out to dinner with my former student and her mom. Out of nowhere, just sitting in his high chair, Mars started clapping! And since then, it's been his favorite thing to do. The other day, I went out with him in the Ergobaby, and the moment I took him out of it, he started clapping his hands. I guess he wasn't able to clap since the Ergo separates his hands, so he was extra excited to do it once he got out! 

I haven't been blogging very much lately and it's for two reasons. (ONE) When Mars isn't trying to mash the keyboard while I'm typing, he's (TWO) crawling away from me and getting himself into dangerous situations. So I'm gonna be gone for a little bit, but don't worry, I'll be back and with even more fun things to share!

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |