On 35mm: Outside

Monday, June 01, 2015

This is an example of what happens when you take a wonderful rare film, forget about it for about five years, and then use it completely wrong because forgetful...again. Fuji Natura 1600 is an incredibly fast film that was only sold in Japan for a while, and meant to be used with the Fuji Natura camera, which has a super-wide aperture of 1.9. These little point and shoot cameras cost about $700 and up on eBay nowadays, and I've pretty much given up on trying to acquire one. However, when I came across the film in Taipei a few years back, I couldn't pass it up. My plan was to use it with my LC-A, which is f/2.8, but since I sold it a while back, I just decided to put it in a regular camera and see what the results were. And.... these are the results!



Fuji Natura 1600

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |